An annual event to demonstrate support for environmental protection.
Protect Mother Earth
What is Earth day?
Earth day is an annual celebration to increase public awareness of environmental problems and help support and appreciate our earth's environment. It is celebrated every April 22, but some events take place on the weekends before or after the 22nd. As one world, we need to do better in saving our planet and its animals. There are many ways to celebrate Earth Day that doesn't involve your wallet.
1. Freeze your fruits and veggies before they go bad.
2. Save water by turning off the faucet while your'e washing dishes or brushing teeth.
3. Take the extra time to rinse out plastic and glass before you put it into recycle.
4. Step into some sunshine if you can1 The more time spend outdoors, the more we fall in love with nature.
5. Encourage brands you love to stop sending reusable with their products because most of these bags end up in landfills.
6. Go in a trash hike or beach walk! Picking up other people's trash and posting about it to raise awareness on how important it is to protect Mother Earth is beneficial.
7. And last but not least, buy less but buy better when you do buy!
Happy Earth Day! We only have one earth. Let's protect it.