There are some rich and other poor people because the government spends a large amount of money on defense according to the OMG NATIONAL PRIORITY PROJECT, the military receives the highest percentage of money because the government concentrates the money on them to defend themselves in wars. According to ECONOMIC APARTHEID IN AMERICA, the rich receive the highest percentage of money as 82.7 percent and the elps account for 20 percent of the people and the rest of the money is for 80 percent of the so-called poor people. With this, I can argue that if most of the money goes to the military station or the army, this will cause them not to find enough money for other things they need in the country or for people who really need it, but if they look from another point of view. , we could have a good defense for our country and not only for the country, but for ourselves before any kind of attack or war, in conclusion, the government is too worried in the defense of the country.
OMG NATIONAL PRIORITY PROJECT, ECONOMIC APARTHEID IN AMERICA