VF-84, Fighter Squadron 84 was an aviation unit of the United States Navy. Originally established as VA-86 on 1 July 1955, it was immediately redesignated as VF-84, it was disestablished on 1 October 1995. It was the third US Navy squadron to be designated as VF-84. The squadron was nicknamed the Jolly Rogers and was based at NAS Oceana. It took the number but not the lineage of VF-84 the "Wolf Gang" and the insignia of VF-61 the Jolly Rogers.